- Thank you for using the Prism Jewellery Design web site. This section contains information about the terms and conditions governing your use of the web site, as well as information on the service you can expect from us. The web site is operated by Prism Jewellery design Ltd (registered in England No 3810094), referred to as Prism Design/we/our/us.
- Please ensure you read through these terms and conditions carefully before using this web site, as your use of this web site signifies your acceptance of these terms. We also advise you print a copy for future reference.
- Our intention is to provide the highest quality of goods and service. If you have any queries or comments, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- We endeavor to provide you with an accurate impression of and information on our products throughout the web site, however please note that images are not to scale and colours shown will vary according to the settings of your computer and monitor.
- All of our products will be subject to a waiting time during which they will be manufactured.
- All prices mentioned are current retail prices in Pounds Sterling and include VAT at the rate of 20%.
- Whilst we endeavor to ensure that prices on the web site are correct, errors can occur. If there is an error in the price of the goods you have ordered you will be contacted as soon as possible. You may then choose to continue at the correct price or cancel your order. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Titanium is regarded as a non precious metal and therefore does not require to be hallmarked. We use our own Ti2 mark on all of our rings for identification only. Other metals will be hallmarked according to UK standards.
- Recently the UK hallmarking regulations have been changed to allow for the quality marking of the precious metal elements within mixed metal jewellery under some circumstances. However in practice, as the precious metal elements themselves are required to carry the hallmark, it proves to be impractical to mark the visible outside of items inlaid into titanium. We therefore describe our mixed metal jewellery as titanium with precious metal and do not specify the type or quality.
- We take your privacy as an individual and as a customer seriously and will not pass on your details to any third parties. Any personal data gathered by us in your use of this site will only be used in accordance with the UK data Protection Act 1998.
- Prism Design will use your e-mail address as a convenient way to contact you about your order or any reminder service you have. Occasionally, we will update you on relevant news, but only with your permission. You can choose to unsubscribe from this mailing at any point.
- Prism Design endeavour to ensure the information contained within this website is up to date, factually correct and free of technical errors. However, Prism Design cannot guarantee that this site and its contents are completely free of technical errors or incorrect information.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we will not be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- By using this site, you acknowledge that you take full responsibility for all casts associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with this site. We are also not liable for any damages associated with use of this site or any other sites that link to or from this site.
- If you are not satisfied with the site, then please email us with your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org However, your only legal recourse is to stop using the site.
- Your use of this site and any contract between you and Prism Design for the sale of products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shale be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable for these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and will post the new version on the website when we do so. Your continued use of the website will signify your acceptance of those new terms.
- If you need assistance for any reason, please contact us email@example.com or call us on 01225 864505
- Representatives are available to Monday to Friday, excluding UK bank holiday